Dr. Lisa Cassman is a licensed minister, counselor, and life coach. Holding a PhD in Clinical Pastoral Counseling, she is also a published author and a public speaker. A Minnesota native, she has more than 20 years experience counseling children and families in the church, as well as working with sexual abuse and domestic violence victims at a crisis center. Concerned about the wellness of the whole woman, and with a further license in cosmetology, Lisa also runs a spa in Central Minnesota.
From her professional experience, she pours her inspirational insight and her own personal understanding of relationships and mental health into her work.
As an author, Lisa's writes into a broad spectrum of topics. Her first book, The Road Less Traveled, was written on a road trip with her truck-driving husband Steve and is full of practical tips for a happy marriage. The Light in Your Eyes, a book of poetry, was written across the last 30 years. It documents Cassman’s journey into what love means, as her husband showed to her, starting when they were hopeful teens. Her book, Finding the Beautiful You, was written to help women and teens find their self-esteem and value according to what scripture says. Talk Before Text, a prayer journal guide was written so the reader can pen their own thoughts and focus their prayers. Her children's book, Buddy and His Big Truck, is based on the life of a truck driver, what they do and where they go while on the road. Her latest release, Stepping Into Growth, is a workbook inspired by her work as a life coach which gently leads readers through 7 strategies to build a Godly self-esteem that will change their lives.
In addition to her books, Cassman is a speaker at conferences, churches, workshops and seminars. Her self-worth seminars teach people to see themselves with the value God places on them and receive emotional healing to affect every part of their lives. She also does pre-marital education for couples. As a licensed, traveling minister, Cassman officiates over 30 marriages a year. She has a PhD degree in Clinical Pastoral Counseling from the Colorado Theological Seminary, which is accredited through the National Christian Counseling Association (NCCA), and is also certified to administer the Arno Profile System (A.P.S.) report, which is a personal identification/inventory.
She and her husband have four children together and eight grandchildren.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Lisa Cassman to help guide you to change your life for the better:
- REPUTABLE – Lisa Cassman has been a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
Finding The Beautiful You by Lisa Cassman
This eBook is one of Lisa Cassman's most popular publications available as a free download. Inside of this ebook, you will learn:
- How to improve self-esteem
- How to improve relationships
- How to improve confidence
- How to trust
- How to find self-worth
Avoid Burning Out By Finding the Right Balance
I am sure you have heard the saying, ‘you cannot pour from an empty cup.’ This is why you need to learn to take care of yourself. Keeping yourself motivated...
Reward Accomplishments if you Break your Habits
Life becomes more worth living when you know that for every good thing that you did, a reward is bound to come your way. By this time, you already know...
How to Plan and Achieve Your Goals
So now you have the goal, you need the plan. To do this, look at where you are now and then look at all the things you would need to build the life you are picturing.